Thursday, 1 May 2008

Network Problem!!!

Auntyji: Shweta munna,kidhar hoo aap??
Shoo: mummy ghar ke peeche hi hoon,aati hoon in sometime
Auntyji: I m standing down and comin towards ghar ke peeche.
Shoo: *tears* hohan..gaddi bhagao..!!mummy peeche comin.
Auntyji: me peeche khadi hoon where art thou?
Shoo: mom ..change of location, doggy ran after me so me in thoda galli chod ke
Auntyji: me comin there too wait.
Shoo: HOHAN..!!gaddi udaoooo…!!!
Based on this true story out comes an advertisement of trump/dolphin.
Hamara connection lijiye and gharelu problems se bachiye.Network problem anytime all the time.Ting ting tading..!!

2 comments:

The Ink in My Veins... said...

rotflol!

rohan: why did u tell your mom you are near pink corner...tats 30mins away!!

shoo: i told her tat..sob sob...cos i didnt know anyother landmark....sob..

me: so if you are lost in europe, is the meeting point always gonna be the eiffel?

The Ink in My Veins... said...

shoo can actually advertise for hutch

"wherever you go....my mom follows"
haha...